At Ellergreen Nursery School and Childcare Centre we want to inspire all our children to achieve to their full potential and develop a passion for life-long learning.
Our aims are:
- To foster and support children from the age of 2–4 years of age in all aspects of their development through providing a stimulating learning environment with opportunities for children to become confident and independent learners.
- To develop self-esteem, resilience, independence, confidence and social and learning skills in all children and their families.
- To work in partnerships with parents/carers to ensure a smooth transition from home to our setting and provide a good foundation for their future.
- To provide a welcoming, safe and secure environment to all children and their families, staff and visitors.
- To ensure all children reach their full potential.
- To provide equal opportunities for all and ensure that the fundamental British values of democracy, rule of law, individual liberty, mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs are embedded in everyday life.
- To work with other settings and agencies for the benefit of all children and families.
Caring & celebrating together
Ambitious for our learning
Respecting ourselves & others
Empathy for others