Class 1 Christmas Songs
We hope you enjoy Class 1's wonderful singing. The children have loved learning new songs and were very enthusiastic to share their musical talents. Merry Christmas Everyone!
Welcome to Class 1
We are so pleased to welcome you and your child on this exciting learning journey. We are here to offer guidance, provide a happy and stable environment and to support your child as they:
- progress in their social and communication skills, as they learn about the needs of themselves and others
- explore their ability to move and control tools, as well as develop independence and self care skills
- discover the world through books and communicate through mark making
- develop a love of mathematics, whether it be number, shape or measurement
- share knowledge of the people they love, their community and the natural world around them
- investigate and learn through technology
- surprise and amaze us with their imaginative interpretations
Learning is fun, learning is hard work and learning is messy in Early Years, so please be prepared for happy, tired and occasionally mucky children at the end of the day.