On this page you will find information relating to Special Educational Needs and Disability at our school including:
Our SEN information report on our school’s policy for pupils with SEN which is updated annually. Changes occurring during the year are updated as soon as possible.
This report complies with:
section 69 of the Children and Families Act 2014, which includes:
- the arrangements for the admission of disabled pupils
- the steps we have taken to prevent disabled pupils from being treated less favourably than other pupils
- the facilities we provide to help disabled pupils to access the school
- the accessibility plan we have prepared in compliance with paragraph 3 of schedule 10 to the Equality Act 2010 for:
- increasing the extent to which disabled pupils can participate in the school’s curriculum
- improving the physical environment of the school for the purpose of increasing the extent to which disabled pupils are able to take advantage of education and benefits, facilities and services provided or offered by the school
- improving the delivery to disabled pupils of information which is readily accessible to pupils who are not disabled
- regulation 51 and schedule 1 of the Special Educational Needs and Disability Regulations 2014
The SENCos (Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinators) are: Laura Pattinson and Sue Lyon (Deputy Childcare Manager)
For Special Educational Needs Information about all the schools in Liverpool, please visit or click the following link:
Please find below videos of strategies to support children with special educational needs.